We’re closer than you think
Keep track of your child’s learning.
We’re taking parent communication to the next level with Xplor!
Designed to be a central source of communications between our family and yours, Xplor will keep you up to date about your child anywhere, anytime, from any device.
- Sign-in and sign-out is now fast, easy and secure.
With a single touch, you, or whoever you approve, can sign your child in and out.
- See moments that matter with photos, videos and more.
Delivered daily, so you can continue your child’s learning at home.
- Get real-time visibility on nappy changes, sleep time, meals eaten and more.
Total, real time visibility over the important things so you don’t have to worry.
- Book casual days with a single touch.
With Xplor, it’s easy to pick up a casual day for whatever reason.
- View centre statements and fees with ease.
- Delve even deeper into your child’s learning with the web-based portal home.myxplor.com
Ask us how we provide real time updates direct to your device.
It’s hard to know what to expect when you’re first enrolling in childcare. So to make it easier for you, we’ve created a parent handbook for you to view online or print out to read later.
The parent handbook contains lots of helpful information about what to expect from childcare, what to bring on your child’s first day and other useful information such as links to government sites with information about any benefits you may be entitled to.
If you require any further information, please feel free to call or drop in to any one of our centres to discuss your needs with the centre director or any of our educators.
Confidentiality of Centre Records
We value your privacy. Please check the following link to view our Confidentiality of Centre Records Policy.
Got a question? We will update this page as new information comes to hand…
If the answer is not below or you would like some more details, just contact us and we’ll gladly help.
Am I entitled to Government Assistance?
The Child Care Subsidy (CCS) is a payment made by the Australian Government to help families with the cost of quality child care and early education. This is paid directly to the service to reduce your weekly fees.
Three things will determine a family’s level of Child Care Subsidy:
- A family’s income will determine the percentage of subsidy they are eligible for.
- An activity test will determine how many hours of subsidised care families can access, up to a maximum of 100 per fortnight.
- The type of child care service will determine the hourly rate cap.
Some basic requirements must be satisfied for an individual to be eligible to receive the Child Care Subsidy. These include:
- The age of the child (must be 13 or under and not attending secondary school).
- The child meeting immunisation requirements.
- The individual, or their partner, meeting the residency requirements.
You can read more about the Child Care Subsidy, and complete an online estimator at www.education.gov.au/ChildCarePackage
It is the responsibility of the parent to register for Child Care Subsidy.
This can be done by contacting Centrelink either in person, by phone on 136 150 or by accessing their My Gov account at my.gov.au
How do I pay my fees?
We use a state of the art direct debit system called EziDebit. All you do is provide your account details and payments will be automatically deducted from your account. Easy!
What if my child is ill?
Being at home in a nice warm bed is usually the best treatment for a sick child, and if your child is ill, you should keep them home. We have very comprehensive hygiene and cleaning protocols which minimise the spread of illness in the centre, and part of that is requesting that ill children do not attend. We also keep up to date with the latest advice on infectious conditions, their treatments and our role in reducing the potential spread of infections.