Your child’s future starts today at Great Beginnings Speers Point!
Our modern child care and early education centre is ideally located for families in Speers Point, Lakelands, Macquarie Hills and Boolaroo. Our brand-new facilities feature purpose-built indoor spaces and expansive outdoor play environments inspired by nature.
We offer a comprehensive curriculum based on the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) that prepares children for school and life beyond. We also have the latest technology to teach children the fundamentals of literacy, numeracy and problem-solving, including an interactive television.
With our all-inclusive childcare and early learning experience, you won’t have to worry about anything after you drop your child off. From nappies to nutritious meals prepared daily by our in-house chef, everything is included in the daily fee.
We also provide a range of engaging extracurricular activities to enhance your child’s development and organise frequent excursions into the local community, including trips to the zoo, the post office and the grocery store.
Why you’ll love Great Beginnings Speers Point
- Our qualified and nurturing educators provide high-quality child care and early education for children from birth to six years.
- We offer a play-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a preschool program taught by a qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our brand-new centre features the latest natural and tech-based early learning resources, as well as spacious outdoor environments with sandpits and a water play area.
- Nutritious meals and snacks are created daily by our in-house chef. We cater for all dietary requirements.
- Nappies and wipes are included for your convenience.
- Our centre is fully air-conditioned and has on-site parking.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning.
- We provide engaging extracurricular activities and regular community excursions.
- Our sustainability program teaches children a sense of responsibility and connection to the world around them.
- We offer extended hours from 6.30am to 6.30pm.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
Book a tour to see everything our early education centre has to offer. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Meet the Centre Manager – Peta Rufo
I’ve been working in child care and early education since 2009. I hold a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
I believe children are capable and competent learners who bring their own knowledge, culture and skills to our service. By embracing what they bring to the table, we create an environment where children feel valued for who they are. This develops a strong sense of identity and the confidence to initiate and direct their own learning.
My passion is to develop and maintain a cohesive, inspired and knowledgeable team that will achieve the best possible outcomes for children. Our educators are compassionate, respectful of children’s emotional development and passionate about igniting a lifelong love of learning.
I look forward to welcoming your family to our centre and showing you everything we have to offer.
Rooms and facilities
Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery rooms (0 – 2 years) provide:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
Our Toddler rooms (2 – 3 years) offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Our Preschool rooms (3 – 5 years) provide:
- A school-readiness program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- A focus on science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) delivered in a fun and age-appropriate environment
- A transition-to-school program
Begin your child’s journey to a bright future today. Book a tour to see everything Great Beginnings Speers Point has to offer.