Brand-new child care in Keysborough
Begin your child’s journey to a bright future at our brand-new early education centre. Conveniently located on Cheltenham Road and easily accessible for families in Keysborough and Springvale South,our centre features two spacious outdoor play environments inspired by nature.
Our comprehensive curriculum is based on the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and prepares children for school and life beyond. We also provide the latest technology to teach children the fundamentals of literacy, numeracy and problem-solving, including SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards and Touch Learning Tables.
Why you’ll love Great Beginnings Keysborough
- Our highly qualified and nurturing educators provide first-rate child care and early education for children from birth to six years. Our team even includes bilingual educators.
- We offer an interest-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a kindergarten program taught by a qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our brand-new facilities feature two large outdoor play spaces including interactive gardens for the children to engage and learn. The centre also offers a water play area, sandpits, veggie gardens and more
- We provide a range of modern early learning resources, including SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards and Touch Learning Tables.
- Nappies and wipes are included for your convenience.
- Nutritious and culturally diverse meals and snacks are created daily by our in-house chef. We cater for all dietary requirements
- Our centre is fully air-conditioned and has on-site parking.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning.
- Our sustainability program and vegetable gardens teach children a sense of responsibility and connection to the world around them.
- We offer extended hours from 7am to 7pm.
Book a tour to see everything our early learning centre has to offer. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Take a Virtual Tour!
Meet the Centre Manager – Justine Esler
I hold a Diploma of Children’s Services, a Diploma of Leadership and Management, and an Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management.
I was inspired to work in early education because the Kinder program I attended as a child didn’t properly prepare me for school. As a result, I repeated my prep year which was damaging to my self-confidence. This experience inspires me every day. I want to ensure we’re giving children every opportunity to grow and develop through a balance of child-initiated learning and structured teacher-led experiences.
Our experienced educators have a very professional and caring approach. The values that are most important to me are honesty and integrity, and I set these core values as an expectation within our team.
I welcome you to drop in to our centre to find out more about our fantastic care and education service.
Rooms and facilities
Great Beginnings Keysborough provides early education and care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery rooms provide:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
Our Toddler rooms offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten rooms provide:
- A school-readiness program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- A transition-to-school program
Begin your child’s journey to a bright future today. Book a tour to see everything Great Beginnings Keysborough has to offer.