See where great beginnings start at Great Beginnings Mt Clear
Our early learning and long day care centre offers child care in Mount Clear in a modern setting that is perfect for families living or commuting through Mount Clear or nearby suburbs Mount Pleasant, Mount Helen, Buninyong and Sebastopol.
We understand how busy life can be for our families, so we offer a stress-free all-inclusive early education experience to make your life easier. From nutritious meals, nappies and wipes through to a range of extracurricular programs – this is all included in the daily fee.
Why families love Great Beginnings Mt Clear
Large, spacious environments
Healthy, fresh made meals
Fees include: nappies, wipes, bedding, programs
Daily updates to your phone
- Dedicated and qualified educator team who are committed to developing a great relationship with your family and children.
- Our natural outdoor environment features large yards including a cubby house, sandpits, vegetable garden, climbing fort and more.
- Fees are inclusive of nappies, wipes, bed linen and meals.
- Our nutritious meals are prepared by our in-house cook. We cater for all dietary requirements.
- A kindergarten program taught by a qualified early childhood teacher. The curriculum will assist to prepare your child socially and emotionally for their transition to primary school.
- You’ll receive regular photos and updates on your child’s learning experience through our app.
- We regularly present educational children’s shows and welcome special guests to the centre to extend on the children’s learning including first aid lessons, emergency service visits, hatching program, animal visits and more.
- Our specialised programs include yoga and Hey Dee Ho music and movement programs to develop fundamental skills.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
- Our sustainability program and vegetable garden teach children how to grow food and care for the planet.
Meet the centre manager – Kristie O’Sullivan
I started my career in the Early Childhood Education and Care sector in 2012 and hold a Diploma in Early Education.
Our team are passionate about fostering relationships and with the first five years of a young person’s life being the most important time for securing the types of attachments they will form later in life – we are privileged to be part of this journey with you and your family.
Not one person can do what we do and hope to grow these children into beautiful people. We need the children, staff and families to come together and share a space, their thoughts, their beliefs and ideas. I invite you to come and see our centre, what it is we do and see if this is the place for you.
Book a tour today to experience the Great Beginnings difference. We can’t wait to meet you and share this exciting journey with your family.
Rooms and Facilities
Great Beginnings Mt Clear provides early education and child care for children in Mount Clear from nursery through to kindergarten age. Each room has been planned and set up to deliver the best early learning experience for your little one.
Nursery (6 weeks – 2 years)
Our nursery rooms provide:
- A safe and nurturing environment where children feel confident to explore and learn
- Tummy time, physical activity, messy play and sensory play
- Language-rich activities including music, singing, reading and rhymes
- A private room where mums can feed their babies at their convenience
Toddlers (2 – 3 years)
Our toddler rooms offer:
- Enhanced social skills through group and individual play
- Interactive technology designed to promote gross and fine motor skills
- A language-rich environment through books and conversations
- Opportunities to explore literacy and numeracy concepts through real-life experiences
Pre Kinder (3 – 4 years) and Kindergarten (4 – 5 years)
Our Pre Kinder and Kindergarten rooms offer:
- A kindergarten program focused on sharpening literacy and numeracy skills through play
- Opportunities for children to use their interests as a vehicle for learning
- Activities that boost social and emotional skills, self-awareness and respect for others
- Bush Kinder program for children to engage in excursions in the local community
- A transition-to-school program
Vacation Care (5 – 12 years)
- Indoor learning and play experiences including a variety of arts, crafts, cooking, problem solving and more
- Outdoor opportunities for play and movement
- Excursions out into the local community to engage in a range of experiences