Begin your journey to a bright future at Great Beginnings Taylors Lakes!
Located just off the Calder Freeway, Great Beginnings Taylors Lakes will go the extra mile to provide high quality early education and care from nursery to kindergarten age.
By choosing a Great Beginnings Centre, not only will it give your child the best start in life, you can feel confident that your child is receiving a head start in their Early Education journey!
Our centre also offers:
- Our Qualified and bilingual educators provide early education and care for children from nursery to kindergarten age
- Brand new facilities with two large outdoor play spaces including a cubby houses, water play, veggie gardens, sandpits and more
- Culturally diverse and nutritious meals provided including morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and snacks
- Technology rich centre with interactive white boards and more, where children learn the fundamentals of literacy and numeracy
- Learn about your child’s day through our parent communication app, with updates on development, learnings and images
- Bush Kinder program offering exciting learning experiences in our natural environments
- Specialised programs including music and sports to build a strong foundation in learning and skill development
For enrolment enquiries or more information, give us a call today on 1800 517 394
In what year did you start working in early learning and child care?
I started in 1999.
What are your qualifications and experience?
Advance Diploma in Children’s Services and Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. I have been in the field for over 20 years and I have managed rooms, been a 2IC and then in 2007 I became a Centre Manager. In 2009, I bought and ran my own centre, with my young family. Over many years, I have developed strong relationships with my families. I even still keep in touch with some of them after their children have started school. I love to take time out of my day to ask them how they are, and if there is anything I can do for them. Positive role modelling is the best way to show our educators and children how to lead and interact with each other.
My personal belief is “treat people the way you wanted to be treated”. I use this mantra every day in my life and in the centre to make sure that each and every educator can see a positive role modelling and they can take this on board too.
What is your ‘Why’ for working in early learning?
I love working in children’s services because we are encouraging and developing young minds in such a positive way. I really enjoy being a part of their learning and development process and getting to know our beautiful families as well.
This is something I am very passionate about and I will encourage and lead our service to be the most amazing place your child/children attend.
Fun fact about yourself?
I love playing netball and I have a dog named after the Richmond football player Dusty Martin.
Also, I’m fantastic at 80s dance moves!
We’d love to welcome you to one of our Great Beginnings Early Education centres. If you would like to register your interest in a place at Great Beginnings Taylors Lakes, please fill out the form below. We will then be in touch to discuss your needs.
Please note: filling in this form does not guarantee a place.