Welcome to Great Beginnings Epping!
Here at Great Beginnings Epping, we believe in providing the highest quality of care for your child. There are many reasons why families love our Epping centre:
Easily accessible child care in Epping:
- Epping train station is 5 minutes away
- Nearest Bus stop is 5 minutes away
- Unmetered parking offered exclusively to families for easy drop off and pick up at the centre
- Emails letting parents know about policy updates, events and important information
‘Great Beginnings Epping is a warm and inviting child care centre. Every educator is always smiling and happy when they see their families and children.
The relationship that our educators have with their parents is amazing and it makes the families feel more comfortable leaving their children with the educators
- Brand new purpose built child care centre
- Cater for all dietary requirements and needs
- Natural play environment
- Flexible indoor/outdoor curriculum
- Play based learning
- Kinder program run by a Bachelor trained kinder teacher
Our centre provides care for the following age groups:
|0 – 1 year
||1 – 2 years
||2 – 3 years
||3 – 4 years
||4 – 5 years
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea
- On-site parking
- Music program
- SMART Interactive Whiteboard
- Classroom technology – computer/s
- In-house cook
- Halal meal options
- Fully air-conditioned
- Large, natural play environments
- Water play area
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Government Approved Kindergarten program
Hello and thank you for taking the time to visit our page.
My name is Celia and I have been involved in the Early Childhood Education industry for the last fourteen years. Throughout this time I have held several positions including: Assistant, Group Leader and Centre Director and I hold a Diploma in Children’s Services.
As Centre Director of Great Beginnings Epping, my mission is to ensure that the centre and its educators deliver the high quality care and programs that it sets out to do.
My decision to join the industry was heavily influenced by the creative minds of young children. I thrive on working in partnership with families to develop a sense of belonging for their children.
Great Beginnings Epping provides care and education for up to 97 children each day. The team are enthusiastic and passionate about each child’s well-being and education.
I welcome you to contact me or visit at any time to find out more about our educational programs and facilities.
We’d love to welcome you to one of our Great Beginnings Early Education centres. If you would like to register your interest in a place at Great Beginnings Epping, please fill out the form below. We will then be in touch to discuss your needs.
Please note: filling in this form does not guarantee a place.