This sweet treat is perfect to prepare with or for your children! Our Chocolate Bark recipe is dairy free and a wonderful activity to include maths and measurement into a fun cooking experience. Layer the bark with any toppings you like and personalise each piece. A great, alternative gift for Easter.
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toppings – e.g. apricots, craisins, M&M’s etc.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave or in a saucepan until it becomes liquefied.
- Add the melted coconut oil, cocoa powder, honey and vanilla essence into a large mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pour the mixture on to the baking paper and evenly spread the mixture to cover the tray.
- Sprinkle any toppings you like over the liquid chocolate. We used apricots, craisins and M&M’s.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until the chocolate has solidified.
- Break the chocolate into various shapes and sizes and serve!